Announcing Norfolk for Microsoft Flight Simulator!
10% Discount for X-Plane users (X-Plane.org store, Verticalsim, Simmarket) once upon receiving an invoice from one of the stores listed
This is a non-direct port from the X-Plane version and most of the objects, materials, and lighting had to be completely rebuilt from scratch to take advantage of the sims fascinating new features!
- As of 2017, Norfolk International was ranked as the 70th-busiest airport in the United States and the fourth-busiest in Virginia in terms of passengers served annually. Norfolk features gorgeous approaches from all angles, 3 being over-the-water approaches that bring a challenge. Located 3 miles away from downtown Norfolk, Virginia. Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest and United offer convenient access to hundreds of cities worldwide.
- HDR lighting matching real world photographs (generators running on the cargo pad for example)
- 2020 airport layout
- Many different hand-crafted objects and details specifically made via visual research
- Cleanup of the Norfolk airport grounds (removed trees, fixed water on the end of RWY23, etc.)
- Ground clutter with proper decaling
- Proper airport data (PAPI light positioning, taxi-pathing, etc.)
- HD buildings and objects with PBR
- Free support and upgrades for updates (especially when new jetways are able to be brought over)
- LCACs base full of LCACs
- Rebuild of ground material framework taking advantage of PBR