OWNERS OF VERSION 1 CAN LOOK AT THEIR MY ACCOUNT PAGE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE
Xplane.org customers will receive the update shortly (keep checking your order page:
They may PM on my Facebook page or discord with an order number and email so I can verify and will be sent a link!
Eastern Iowa Airport V1.1 (IATA: CID, ICAO: KCID, FAA LID: CID) is a commercial airport in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States, on Wright Brothers Boulevard on the south edge of town, about two miles west of Interstate 380. CID covers 3,288 acres (1,331 ha).
The airport in recent years has been served almost entirely by regional jets, however this is beginning to change. Delta now offers Boeing 717 flights to Atlanta and United to Denver on Airbus 320s and Boeing 738s. The airport sees five airlines with non-stop flights to fourteen airports.
- Taxiroutes for WT3 and X-Life
- Full autogate support (with additional marshallers at cargo pads)
- Baked ambient occlusion textures
- Accurately modeled airport buildings based off 2017 model
- Hand color matched and enhanced 4k satellite imagery
- Moving ground vehicles (with Groundtraffic plugin)
- PBR on many buildings and ground textures
- Good FPS on Low-to-high systems
New Update Version 1.1 Features:
-Original orthos to be more realistic
-Textures to be more realistic (added more “depth”)
-Added grass around airport perimeter
-Added dead corn stocks in the fields
-Added AS9 Radar
-Updated ground textures and PBR on them
-T-marking on cargo ramp now used for DHL 737’s (verified by personnel who works at CID)
-Updated: more optimization
Downtown Cedar Rapids will be added in V1.2!!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.