- Compatibility with VStates Wisconsin
- PBR on buildings and ground textures
- Ambient Occlusion + photorealstic texturing
- 3d grass (matched color to ortho)
- Full gate position support (all gates are available to spawn)
- Full WT3 and LiveTraffic support
- Custom night lighting
- Custom purchased 4k 0.5 res ortho imagery
- Good/solid FPS on all systems
- Ground objects (pushback trucks, GPU’s, Air conditioning units, etc.)
- X-Plane 11
- Windows, Mac or Linux
- 4Gb VRAM Minimum – 8Gb+ VRAM Recommended
‘Waukesha County Airport/Crites Field (IATA: UES, ICAO: KUES, FAA LID: UES), is a public use airport located two miles (3 km) north of the central business district of Waukesha, a city in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States. It is owned and operated by Waukesha County. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2019–2023, in which it is categorized as a national reliever aviation facility.
Waukesha County Airport’s main runway 10/28, was completely reconstructed in the summer of 2015.